Erbium Glass Fractional Laser for Acne scars removal
The Er:bium glass fractional laser adopts fiber laser with 1550nm
wavelength and installs a CPG which is arranged in a matrix
scanning output, emitting a 50um-80um spot through a high focusing
lens. The target tissue is water in the dermis, forming matrix-like
holes (0.12mm) around the focal spot penetration directly. The
penetration depth of these small spots is about 2mm. At this point
the normal tissues surrounding tiny holes generate heat bridges
which starts the wound rehabilitation reaction and thermal effects
between scarfskin and dermal tissues, then experiencing
inflammation phase, proliferation phase, remodeling phase. Cosmetic
lotion can be applied into the wound for rehabilitation one hour
after the irritation.
1. Large pores, fine lines, skin tightening and whitening, skin
loosen, stretch marks;
2. Acne scars;
3. Pigmented skin lesions: Melasma, freckles, age spots, sun spots,
4. Reconstruction of photo-aging skin.
5. Wrinkles caused by sunlight or early aging wrinkles, wrinkles on
lower eyelid, foreTip, cheek as well as crow’s feet.
1. Peak 30W laser device from German around the world,
2. No skin type limit (Fitzpatrick I-VI).
3. 50-80 μm spot diameter, less thermal ablation and deeper
penetration, less side effects and minimum downtime.
4. Random scanning avoids thermal damage caused by heat
accumulation, reducing the pain of the treatment.
5. Luxurious and elegant design
Laser Type: Erbium glass fractional laser
Output Mode: CPG
Laser Power: 30W
Spot Diameter: 50μm-2000μm (continuously adjustable)
Pulse Width: 0.067ms-6.7ms
Pulse Energy: 2mj~200mj (Step 2mj)
Scanning Mode: Random CPG Scanning
Spot Graphic: Triangle/ Square/ Rectangle / Rhombus / Round (can be
updated to DIY Graphic)
Pulse Interval: 1ms-100ms (Step 1ms)
Scan Area: 1 cm x1 cm, 2 cm x2 cm, 3 cm x3cm
Guide Light System: Fiber
Insurance Standard: Max5A
Spot Density: 6x6 spots/cm², 12x12 spots/cm², 18x18 spots/cm²,
Dimension (after package): 68x57x144 cm3
Cooling: Air cooling
Gross Weight: 94kg